• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  where the skies end

Gluttony

Gluttony had been blessed that she had yet to experience a time of war and death. Unlike most that roamed the lands of Beqanna, she was inexperienced in it all. Though because of this, her heart soared free and her innocent child-like nature blossomed. Living among the birds the first few years of her life had kept her safe and naive to the world below. This is how she stayed, until finally, she came down to earth and chose to live the life of the equine. It was about time she joined them anyway. Three years was much too long to live in the sky without a return.

The summer air is warm and inviting on this day as she makes her way through the open meadows. With wide green eyes, the glittering mare took in all the things she could see. How different the world looked from down on the ground. Everything was so much bigger and brighter than she had ever realized. Blinking softly she glanced downwards towards the tall grasses, her eyes delighted at the sight of pastel summer blossoms and for a moment she prances in place. With yet another round of child-like energy, the dainty mare snorts softly as she shoves her face into the tall grass and flowers. Step by step she moves carefully, her lips occasionally grabbing hold of the grasses growing between the flowers. With gentle tugs, her teeth pinch the grass and her tongue pulls it into her mouth.

With another step forward the mares lips eagerly reach forward and for a moment they wiggle about until finally it is realized that grass isn't exactly what she has found. Slowly turning her head, Gluttony glances at the long multi colored leg in front of her. With a quick jerk of the head and a sudden sidestep the once bird of prey chuckles nervously. "Oh, I, I'm so sorry about that. I wasn't paying atten--," her dainty and happy tone quickly dies off when she notices the other's large beautiful wings. With her mouth hanging open slightly she blinks before speaking up once again, "you have the most beautiful wings! Boy do I wish I had wings like yours! Mine only come out when I'm flying as a bird!"

Messages In This Thread
    where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-04-2019, 06:26 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-04-2019, 06:57 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-04-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-15-2019, 08:07 PM
    RE: where the skies end - by Warstorm - 12-18-2019, 10:42 AM
    RE: where the skies end - by Gluttony - 12-28-2019, 09:54 PM