• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    i don't eat i just devour, everyone in every hour; leilan
    Red eyes wide, firen looks into the widening mouth of his savior-apparent, and in his last moments, he strongly disapproved of this answer to his problem. But he does not have the time or capability to work out a better solution, and without much of a fight he slides into the cold void of unconsciousness

Days pass and the winter that never left the northern parts of the island begins working its way down the island, every night claiming more territory. But today the mid-morning sun is glaringly bright in the cloudless sky, thawing the frost and frozen earth, reminding the island that it is only autumn in the rest of Beqanna.

Firen wakes in wolf-form, probably a sign that he was doing better. This form had always felt more natural than his other, he didn't remember learning how to shift. No, his first memories were tumbling with his pup-sister and stalking small prey.

His brindle coat is dull and shaggy, but still better protection against the chill than his equine coat, and turns his dark back to the sun in a shuffle-scoot without standing.  The sun issue taken care of, he takes stock of his body. He feels like shit, his chest still looks like carrion, and breathing is difficult. But he is awake, and somehow not in a pool of blood. When he finally lifts his head to take in his surroundings his slightly pained yet neutral expression grows wary.

"Oh, you again."
    [Image: Firen-insane.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't eat i just devour, everyone in every hour; leilan - by Firen - 12-19-2019, 04:33 PM