• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Fallen From The Hands of Children | Ghaul
    I'm meaner than my demons
    I'm bigger than these bones

The tall grass swayed in the fresh spring air, rustling and shifting as Tamashi pushed her way through the blades. She skipped happily through the meadow, giving joyful kicks and flapping her wings every so often in excitement, drunk on the pure joy of prancing gleefully around the wide open land. 

As she moved frantically through the grass, her bright turquoise tail caught her attention, swaying in the side of her view. Without hesitation, she began bouncing around in circles, chasing her own short tail until the small mare got dizzy, lazily collapsing to the ground with her head spinning. Small bugs attempted to bite at her pale coat, but her small tail swatted them away, which only caused her to attempt to grasp it once again. Tamashi joyfully rolled through the dirt and grass, (which stood at almost double her own height), chasing her own tail and snorting playfully at it. She became completely entranced in playing with her tail, completely oblivious to the world around her as she played her games.

TAMASHI

@[Ghaul]

Messages In This Thread
    Fallen From The Hands of Children | Ghaul - by Astra Daggenhardt - 11-19-2019, 12:52 PM