• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shine bright like a diamond; any

What good are his teeth? Skeleton Ghoul's ghastly white eyes watch her once more as she seems filled with impotent outrage that he can't eat meat. It's almost ... endearing, how the tiny, tiny brown pony puffs up at life's hardships on his behalf. She doesn't even know him. God, she's so naive, and has no idea what life is capable of doing to an animal.

Ghoul sighs. He supposes he will have to protect her. 

Dark ears tilt to follow Bean as she ... apparently gathers grasses for him, leaving them by the mouthfuls on the rock. Well, the stallion can't be choosy, can he? Lowering his massive head, the draft scoops up the greenery by the mouthful, chewing and swallowing. He grunts and tightens his abdominal muscles when the squat mare bolts right underneath him; he's not sure what he expected, but he is fairly positive that wasn't it. Snorting softly, Skeleton Ghoul finishes what she gathered, chewing on the last bite as if to savor it. 

It tastes amazing. It's been a long time of eating dead foliage and bark to get here, in this land of apparently plenty. 

"Hmmm," he rumbles, turning to follow her. "Why don't you show me to a field or meadow? Somewhere with more grass. Hm? And I will have you know my teeth are plenty useful. I am a savage in a fight."

ooc; FML SHE IS SO CUTE UGH. sorry this is garbage life is stressfull rn but I wanted to get SOMETHING written for you

SKELETON GHOUL

the black tyton

[Image: qZyWUwo.png]

Messages In This Thread
    shine bright like a diamond; any - by bean - 11-16-2019, 12:37 PM
    RE: shine bright like a diamond; any - by bean - 12-08-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: shine bright like a diamond; any - by bean - 12-17-2019, 07:30 PM
    RE: shine bright like a diamond; any - by bean - 12-22-2019, 02:44 PM
    RE: shine bright like a diamond; any - by Skeleton Ghoul - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM