• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what's past is prologue // raul
    @[Raul] is patient, standing silent and motionless as he waits for what his son has to show him, and Clegane focuses his mind. His father is quick to spot the snowfall's change in direction, and Clegane lets his delight show with a toss of his head and stamp of his foreleg.

He had known his father would be interested in this seemingly uninteresting discovery, and he immediately wonders if he will have any clues to its meaning. The flurries return to falling in a more natural pattern as the son turns his steel-colored gaze in Raul's direction. 

"I was bored," he laughs in response to his father's question, "and just watching them fall." He had been out looking to see if any new -hopefully young, maybe even female - faces were to be found in the meadow, but he doesn't add that. After a few horses of trekking through the snow, he had given up and found enjoyment in nature. "I was resting by the creek just watching them fall, and just really looking at them... if that makes sense."

The frost begins to accumulate along his downy wings and plush winter pelt, and the young stallion gives a whole-body shake, before trotting a few steps forward and spinning to face his companion again. He always seemed to have energy to burn.  "Maybe I can learn to control snow, or maybe it has to do with the frost that's always on me? I don't think there will ever be much use for controlling snowflakes. "

He wasn't one to dream of power, but the thought of discovering a special talent or gift was a charming thought for any boy. His grey wings and frosty accents were hardly enough to make anyone take a second look, and was starting to understand most the second looks he did get were for less than ideal reasons.
    cleganetransparent

Messages In This Thread
    what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 11-13-2019, 05:52 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Raul - 11-20-2019, 10:53 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 11-27-2019, 05:09 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Raul - 12-04-2019, 02:52 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 12-12-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Raul - 12-13-2019, 10:37 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 12-19-2019, 04:02 PM