• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what's past is prologue // raul

Clegane's life had improved considerably after leaving the Riverlands. He had seen a little bit of the world, although there was still plenty of it left to explore, and his wounds had healed. No longer did he had to resist the terrible itching, and meals were easy to come by here.  He had even met a filly who said she thought his scars weren't exactly ugly, but she had gone a little funny after he told her how he got them... and then he never saw her again.

But he wasn't too worried. He enjoyed the variety of companions the meadow had to offer and getting to know his sire was a privilege he hadn't always believed he would be given. 

"Dad!" The young stallion trots towards his father, leaving a trail of snowflakes twirling behind him. His unusual trait was a little less unusual in the winter months, and the frost in his pale mane would be easy to miss. A gentle snow falls now, the heavy grey clouds above them look close enough to touch. There is no wind, and all the creatures are hidden away in their dens and nests, leaving the meadow still and quiet.

He slows to a walk as he reaches Raul's side, his smile haphazard and one good ear alert.

"Something weird happened today," he begins, turning his grey gaze forward, "watch." His face takes on the expression of a scholar as he looks out across the plains, and almost imperceptibly something changes. Where the snow had been drifting steadily downward is begins to shift course, floating at a slight angle away from the pair of stallions. It is enough to put a smile back on Clegane's face. 

"Did you see that?"

Clegane

been in the dark for weeks         and I've realized you're all I need
    and I hope that I'm not       too late, I hope I'm not too late

@[Raul]

Messages In This Thread
    what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 11-13-2019, 05:52 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Raul - 11-20-2019, 10:53 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 11-27-2019, 05:09 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Raul - 12-04-2019, 02:52 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Clegane - 12-12-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: what's past is prologue // raul - by Raul - 12-13-2019, 10:37 PM