• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i think your love would be too much, any
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    His rambling ends with a pause, and he notices the other looks a tad uncomfortable - too little too late, but nothing to do about it in the moment, for the moment has passed. A good thing, perhaps, that Ophanim rather continues their talk when Castile is mentioned, and talks about he is busy keeping his brood in line.

A knowing smile follows, then a little shrug. ”I think most children are, at some point. Though if you start to notice them having similarly challenging personalities, perhaps there’s some genetic influence, so to say.” The roan breathes deep, knowing all too well how his own children sometimes took after him - and they were little terrors in their own perfect ways - and some turned out as perfect and neat as their mother. He continues, then. ”It doesn’t matter how they turn out though. You’ll fall in love for all their little things, no matter what they look like or how much they misbehave.” A small shake of his head follows. ”If someone tells you a devil can’t be perfect, they don’t have kids.”

Over the course of time, the roan finds himself growing a little restless, their talk perhaps coming to a natural end - at least on this topic. ”You know, you never said what bothered you. Anything I can do or tell you, to ease your thoughts?” he wonders. Perhaps this changes the subject into a new conversation, or perhaps it’s time to leave - either is fine with the roan.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Ophanim]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i think your love would be too much, any - by Leilan - 11-20-2019, 09:49 AM