• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take me in stride [any]

Her life had not been dormant by any means but it had been relatively unsuccessful in the last few years. She chased after Warship for a while, then Nymphetamine showed up - she had twins, separate fathers and tried to pursue them both at different points. Her vision had changed from being a military woman to trying to settle down, find love, etc. Now she has come to realize that simply was the wrong path. Love is a crock of shit.

The spacey blue dip-dyed mare is not fond of being in the field but she wasn't wasting any time now that she was back 'home'. The Chamber would always be her home but she knew things were different and so was she. She didn't care where she went as long as she had a home, wow, desperation much, Kimber? she thinks to herself. Typically, she'd be more catty, more judgmental even of the others around her but today, not so much. She disliked the idea of Beqanna to begin with, that magical shitshow mare running around (who she would later find was her mother) and a sour taste in her mouth from the last war she knew of. Sometimes her shoulder still ached from the lightning bolt she took to it. Her skin quivers with the thought of fighting - a purpose, something to do with her time than think about everything she wasn't good at.

If you're looking for a sweet girl to occupy your time you still haven't found her but if you're looking for a tool that could turn volatile at any point; she's the ticket.

kimber

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have

Messages In This Thread
    take me in stride [any] - by Kimber - 11-08-2019, 06:23 PM
    RE: take me in stride [any] - by Arthas - 11-08-2019, 08:00 PM
    RE: take me in stride [any] - by Kimber - 11-10-2019, 07:00 PM