• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Never fallen from quite this high; Adria

-Adria-

So many others would’ve seen the open door and walked right through. Countless horses she knows are takers: they would have heard her words and given her a debt to repay but Jakub? He absolves the charges and promises her something much more valuable.

Love. True love. The kind that seeks nothing and gives everything in return. A love like her parents had known and still nurture, now that they’ve retired to a peaceful life at sea. He dreams of her and calls her “his love”, touching his nose and lips to her cheek for reassurance which Adria leans into without question. His rough skin is warm and smells comforting, like the Jungle she’s lived in and around her whole life. He smells like home to her. By comparison the little nereid mare shimmied closer, stretching out her bowcurve neck to its full length so that her face could rub adoringly over his. From where she nearly stood on hooftip, her own pinkish nose could just reach the height of his cheek, under one blue eye.

“Oh Jakub,” Adria sighed against him, the joy she felt at his simple request nearly brimming over into crystalline tears, “I could never forget you. Pawòl mwen se kosyon mwen, I will carry your heart with me always. And Ischia;” She smiled, lowering her head and pushing it into the strong bulge of his broad, black chest, “Ischia will honor you. Today you have two homes renmen.”

Still, the gestures didn’t seem enough recompense.

Heat flooded through the slender water mare, twisting her gut and adding the glint of a pink shimmer to her cheeks like a faint blush. She had a… particular thought on how to ideally satisfy both of their desires. “Jakub,” The island mare whispered his name, shyly moving away from the horned stallion, “Perhaps you can give me a part of yourself to take back to Ischia, yes? Something that would bring us together more often I think.”

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Never fallen from quite this high; Adria - by Adria - 11-19-2019, 07:18 PM