• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fly and follow my dreams; Kildare
    Magic is such a fickle thing.

Kildare could fill his stomach full on that thought and still have more grass than he could chew. He had been born with this own magic - a birthright of his bloodline - and the rather average looking stallion had been a rather impressive airbender in Beyond. Where his other siblings had their wings, their telepathy, it was Kildare who could manipulate the wind. It's something that he has never quite recovered from. The absence of it has left a hole where it once was and maybe that is where the wanderlust comes in, the desire to fill that empty space with the sights and views and sounds of so many places.

It brings him back into the forest, common ground for many of the Beqanna kingdoms. One of his many journeys outside Loess, one of his many attempts to steady his mind as it unravels at the prospect of his impending parenthood.

His mind is there, on those thoughts about a child and what the hell he has to offer one? Hell, he has nothing to offer Mary and yet she always gives him that signature smirk. Mary, his friend, about to be the mother of his child. 

Hell.

His mind wanders, his body wanders, Kildare wanders without much thought to the outside world. All of them are inside his head. It doesn't seem to matter much where he goes. The light plays through the forest trees, revealing a rolling fog. That slows the black stallion down and he recollects himself as he resurfaces to the outside world. He slows until he stops and the stallion stares, realizing that isn't sunlight dancing on the mist.

The mist is gold. 

@[Terhi] have an equally weird reply

Messages In This Thread
    Fly and follow my dreams; Kildare - by Terhi - 11-07-2019, 11:35 AM
    RE: Fly and follow my dreams; Kildare - by kildare - 11-19-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Fly and follow my dreams; Kildare - by Terhi - 12-10-2019, 09:21 AM