• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

One of them was me; Atrox
    Maiko

Biting’s excellent. It’s like kissing, only there’s a winner.

Finally she thinks she has found a death-reek-free spot. Well, not entirely. It still smells of predators and their carcasses, but those are fresh, if you know what she means. She’s not too bothered by those, and so she looks forward to resting in a clearing she spots up ahead, even if it is still dark with the overhanging canopy.

She is stopped by the purring voice from above, warning her. Or rather, threatening her. She narrows her eyes at the animal – a shifter, obviously, or he wouldn’t have talked to her like that. ”Caw canny yerself. Ye’ll lose yersel’ in th’ mirk.” Shaking her too-vibrant crest, she then walks on. What’s it to him, anyway? It’s not like he owns the forest.

@[atrox] Whoops I forgot this thread existed I’m so sorry. Also it is kinda short but I hope you can work with it
    [size=undefined]Green with envy, or maybe just a bitch.[/size]

Messages In This Thread
    One of them was me; Atrox - by Maiko - 11-07-2019, 03:07 AM
    RE: One of them was me; Atrox - by atrox - 11-09-2019, 08:05 PM
    RE: One of them was me; Atrox - by Maiko - 12-10-2019, 05:15 AM
    RE: One of them was me; Atrox - by atrox - 12-14-2019, 04:34 PM