• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

One of them was me; Atrox
    Maiko

Biting’s excellent. It’s like kissing, only there’s a winner.

Thank the Mountain, the sickness was gone. And with it, most of her headache. Not that she was ever sick, mind you - but if you wouldn’t get a headache from horses coughing and snottering all around you, wailing about how bad their lives had gotten - well, nobody ever bothered to ask how she was holding up between all the ewiness of it. It’d been disgusting.

So yeah, that was done. Everybody continued to live their petty lives, and she did too. Awesome. Now, the only thing she would do was continue as she had, and so she did. Snarled away those who came too close, and that was that.

She lived in the common lands, and today was not different. The forest was the place of her choosing at the moment, and then - then when she thought nothing was more disgusting than the Plague - a dead horse had passed her.

The mare had been kind in life and in death, and told her she wasn’t the only one who’d crossed the threshold. Maiko had slowly backed away from her, and now she was hiding (of course she never would admit her scare) in a darker part, hoping the dead and sick would finally cease to follow her.

@[atrox]

Messages In This Thread
    One of them was me; Atrox - by Maiko - 11-07-2019, 03:07 AM
    RE: One of them was me; Atrox - by atrox - 11-09-2019, 08:05 PM
    RE: One of them was me; Atrox - by Maiko - 12-10-2019, 05:15 AM
    RE: One of them was me; Atrox - by atrox - 12-14-2019, 04:34 PM