• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  they said i did something bad

Tauti
    Sota
    Nälkä
    Tähti
    The mare - Starlace, named by one of the others - seems highly amused by the question, but doesn’t answer - she reciprocates by calling them out of place. The white and green Tauti scrutinizes her, then the others, huffs once. Leader also wasn’t the exact title she’d have picked; an ear flicks back to the raven-winged filly behind her, knowing that if anyone deserved that title, it’d be her.

It is her, the only yearling who doesn’t carry horns, who chuckles softly to pick up the conversation. ”Talk about assumptions. There is no army” She yawns. ”And the last so-called war was a fucked up, useless raid,” the raven-maned grey informs her, ”about four years ago. Beqanna had other pressing matters.” She’s more interested in the relationship this mare has to the others who have flocked to her; sure, Tauti had been the curious one, as she always was, but one had mentioned to be of her kin and the other acted like a son to a mother. She would know.

Tähti speaks no more, and Tauti doesn’t either - still waiting on an answer perhaps. The red filly looks at Stave as he seems to be the only one really talking. A bit too much for her taste - too much talking, and nothing was really getting done. ”Oh, shut up. If you want a war, go and do it already.” She shakes her head, her horns just about grown strong and sharp enough to hit him or his companions, should he act on it right away. Oh, she’s ready, she thinks.

Yet the lighter fillies flick an ear at her, and the raven-winged one slashes her tail to her hock in mild irritation. ”Patience, Sota.” the grey corrects her, rolling her eyes at the mare. Kids, right? she implies. She’d rather the girl was a bit less impulsive, or at least would learn how to wait. Like Nälkä - the only boy between them watched everything, but at least he was surprisingly calm.

Well, calculated was a better word, Tähti corrects herself.

@[Lugosi]

Messages In This Thread
    they said i did something bad - by Starlace - 11-04-2019, 11:35 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by stave - 11-04-2019, 11:40 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Set - 11-05-2019, 11:54 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Tauti - 11-06-2019, 08:36 AM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Lugosi - 11-06-2019, 12:49 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Starlace - 11-06-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by stave - 11-09-2019, 01:20 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Set - 11-14-2019, 06:24 PM
    RE: they said i did something bad - by Sota - 11-16-2019, 10:49 AM