• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Girl Of Many Forms |Any|
    You’re uncontrollable
    and we are unlovable
    The panther wasn't so old, he noted, but most of all she looked a little lazy, as if she looked down on many sorts of prey. For any real panther that age, any prey would be something. But then again, it was obvious that she wasn't always a panther.

The multi-hued stallion lifts his head, his molten-orange gaze replaced by a green one as he focuses on her words. "Not yet." he tells her, wondering if she'd mind being the prey this time, but then lets that thought go as she comes closer with a grin plastered on her feline face.

By now she might have noticed that he hardly had touched the grass, he thinks; or maybe she hadn't, too occupied with playing the bored huntress so far. "Perhaps you haven't looked hard enough." he comments dryly. Perhaps you've always had the riches just blown into your face by the wind, and you've become too lazy to catch the small ones. he thinks instead. "Do you often approach strangers in hopes they'll help you hunt?" he asks her, tilting his head at her and wondering if she knew how to shift into something else - something that wouldn't starve in winter if it were so spoiled as she.

and I don’t want you to think that I care
    I never would, I never
    could again
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Serabi] eh. wanna catch a deer or something
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    A Girl Of Many Forms |Any| - by Serabi - 10-24-2019, 07:05 PM
    RE: A Girl Of Many Forms |Any| - by Leilan - 10-28-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: A Girl Of Many Forms |Any| - by Serabi - 11-07-2019, 07:23 PM
    RE: A Girl Of Many Forms |Any| - by Leilan - 11-10-2019, 02:26 PM