• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A new wave;
    Nilam
    Loire is... cute. And much more willing than any of her siblings so far. Perhaps the girl is not as boring as them, and perhaps that is why the kelpie starts to wonder if it would be better to drown and eat her today, or if it would be fun to see how far she could go - how often the creamy filly might return.

It has yet to be decided.

Nevertheless, she thinks she might not have needed the little bit of hypnosis to get the girl to come with; over-enthusiastic as she is, Nilam thinks it's quite adorable the way she runs towards the water, and naturally, the kelpie girl follows easily. "Take a deep breath, and hold on to my mane." she instructs the other girl. Then, when she is obeyed as naturally as a kelpie is obeyed when having a willing follower-victim, she lunges for the deep.

Her hind changes when her dock comes fully emerged in the water, exchanging hind legs and tail for a swifter mermaid-tail, which propels her forwards far into the deep, deeper than Loire might have wanted to go - deeper than she should ever go, because she was unlikely to make it up before needing a new breath, before her lungs burst out the remaining air and start sucking in the sea instead of the air - but it's not that time yet.

For now, Nilam pulls the cream and gold filly down towards the bottom, where indeed it is really beautiful.

Loire's gold and cream body would make a lovely addition to the fish and shells, the kelpie muses. Sadly she doesn't think the girl will be well-preserved for very long.
    there is no new wave
    only the sea

@[Loire] let me know if it needs changing; I'm thinking maybe she'll get her back up unconscious or rewind time a bit, then probably hypnotize her in some sort of 'you didn't see me' thing. I think that'll leave you with her being afraid of the waters without knowing why?

Messages In This Thread
    A new wave; - by Nilam - 10-23-2019, 09:01 AM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 10-25-2019, 02:02 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-03-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 11-05-2019, 07:43 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-07-2019, 10:59 AM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 11-09-2019, 01:55 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 11-10-2019, 02:45 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Loire - 12-02-2019, 10:35 PM
    RE: A new wave; - by Nilam - 12-22-2019, 05:26 PM