• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I beg for forgivness; Any!
    Her eyes widened a bit as his words came flooding out. Word, apparently, traveled fast. Things were moving in more places than just her own home, it seemed like, and the ripples were beginning to arrive. In the wake of their own uncertainties, the nereid felt that caution would be a suitable tact to take here. She was not the one who could say yes or no to such a proposition. 

Smile a few watts weaker than it had been moments before, she nodded in greeting while she processed the words that had spilled so readily forth from the man. "Ruinam. It's a pleasure to meet you, I think." She looked about before continuing, seeing that they still stood on empty sand. "A suggestion: perhaps don't suggest all out treason to the first horse you meet, it would and badly if they weren't open to the idea. As it is-" 

A deep breath, a snapping flick of her tail. "-We should find Eva. She needs to hear this as well. Come with me." And she turned inland, trusting the stallion to follow behind. Their path lead them inward, then deeper into the jungle, letting out on a cove where she knew Eva liked to sunbathe. 

"Eva! Eva, I need you." Her voice carried over sand and saltwater, calling the violet sea mare to them with hope and anxiety. Turning to Ruinam, she smiled as she settled in to wait for her friend to arrive. 

It was an exciting idea he put to her. Something far bigger than anything she'd considered before. Their own kingdom, separate from the mainland and its wars. It was a heady concept. But who would rule them? Was the seat of power something this unknown Ruinam sought for himself? If that was the case, she didn't know what she'd think. Would it be any better than their current situation. 

@[Ruinam] @[Eva]

Messages In This Thread
    I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 04:54 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 05:16 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Maleficar - 10-21-2019, 06:44 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 07:21 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 07:48 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by vulgaris - 10-21-2019, 08:31 PM