• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I beg for forgivness; Any!

winter wonderland

Ruinam had heard that changes had come to the neighbouring island, Ischia, though the stallion as per usual, had no idea as to what was going on.
    The last time he had visited Ischia was when Adria had taken him there and shown him around the island, he had missed the excitement involved in exploring Ischia, swimming in its colourful waters and trying all the different types of fruit it had to offer.

Ruinam feels like it is time to return to the tropical island and find out what has been going on, it would be the perfect opportunity for him to spring forth his idea, giving birth to a new peace that horses could rely on.

Though his plan was not airtight quite yet, he still had many problems that he had glossed over before and would have to figure them out on the way, the first one being the situation in Ischia and who their leader was at the moment, Ruinam had not heard from Adria or his daughter for a while now and had become increasingly worried and curious as to what was happening on the neighbouring island.

The white male sets off on the short trip with his companion sitting comfortably on his back, a sorrowful expression shared between them, already knowing that soon they would be separated if he is to gain the dragon form he longed for from the mountain.

The swim to the island is very short, especially since Ruinam has gotten quite used to swimming and no longer feared the ocean as much as he did before. As both Ruinam and his companion climb ashore, the ivory male issues a brief call toward the islanders, having no idea who to address it to.
    Now he waits patiently on the border, watching his companion as he settles down and shakes himself, trying to get rid of any remaining water.

Ruinam
    Sorry this is a really bad starter but he really didn't want to be written today lmao
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-19-2019, 03:23 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 04:54 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 05:16 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Maleficar - 10-21-2019, 06:44 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Ruinam - 10-21-2019, 07:21 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by Aquaria - 10-21-2019, 07:48 PM
    RE: I beg for forgivness; Any! - by vulgaris - 10-21-2019, 08:31 PM