• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire

She's got the devil's eyes

The blue and white mare considers her companion with an almost idleness. Of course, she is rarely idle, but what one doesn’t know won’t hurt them. Still, her stilted story is a rather curious one. Missing far too many details. And to Heartfire, it’s those details that are important. Ischia has been a fairly quiet island thus far.

But such quiet is not always an indicator of idleness. And, well, let’s just say she’s caught some inklings of unrest that have piqued her interest.

“I see,” she responds slowly after a moment, her tone thoughtful. “Sounds a little… dull.” One brow tilts slightly, a faint question in those rather bland words. “I’m afraid I haven’t time for chatter today. But if you’d like to come to Nerine, for old times sake, you’re welcome to join me.”

Perhaps she’d learn a little more on the way. If she cared to join her, of course.

and they'll cut you like a weapon

Heartfire

Messages In This Thread
    Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire - by Carwyn - 10-17-2019, 04:30 PM
    RE: Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire - by Heartfire - 10-22-2019, 10:38 AM
    RE: Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire - by Carwyn - 10-23-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire - by Heartfire - 11-01-2019, 10:30 AM
    RE: Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire - by Carwyn - 11-04-2019, 06:27 PM
    RE: Gypsy at Heart , Heartfire - by Heartfire - 11-18-2019, 05:55 PM