• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i think that i would die for this revelation; Ghaul
    Darkling

His life thus far has been a simple one. One filled with days spent doing exactly as he pleased, largely ignoring what others did unless it suited him. No doubt his parents found him particularly burdensome, but he hadn’t the forethought to care overly much. Not when there were far more interesting things to do.

Things like meet strange and fascinating young women in dark forests.

Still, these are stories he keeps to himself. Not that anyone beyond his parents would be terribly interested. And likely, they didn’t truly wish to know what he was actually up to. Certainly the majority of the time, he wasn’t even entirely sure. Needless to say, it was often of the troublemaking variety.

Now though? He is less than pleased by how events had unfolded. Truthfully, he probably shouldn’t care so much, but that kind of logic has no place in Darkling’s young mind. Fortunately he is not one to hold grudges, and ultimately he finds himself more intrigued than annoyed.

Which is also very annoying.

He’d been following him. He’s quite certain of his success, though no doubt he has been far less successful than he might have wished. After all, he can’t see. How could he possibly know he was being followed?

This is the logic that sustains him as he creeps through the shadows he unconciously tucked so closely around him, narrowed gaze fixed on his newest half-sibling. The one he still hasn’t entirely decided whether or not he really cares for.

you're burning up the sky, you're a constellation
    I think that I could die for this revelation

@[ghaul] he v sneak kthx

Messages In This Thread
    i think that i would die for this revelation; Ghaul - by Darkling - 10-17-2019, 03:30 PM