• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Litotes;

how come I never got used to the feeling of sleeping in a cage?
    too long driving, too damn hungry; a tied-up hound but nothing stays

This – they – weren’t meant to happen, and yet their desires made it so easy. An undammed reservoir, they fell quickly, relentlessly.

A breath catches in her throat when he pulls her closer, accepting their embrace immediately, like it was to be the last. Everything suddenly disappears as she melts into him, needing his warmth against her own. Their curves compliment each other, fitting neatly as she moves forward and trails her lips along his spine. His withers, his back, then back toward his neck where she gingerly presses a kiss and remembers the night Altissima was conceived. A low hum courses through her, smiling into his crest while he draws in her scent, tasting her, remembering her. ”I hoped you wouldn’t forget anything,” an airy chuckle slips past the soft curve of her lips, but in truth, she never expected him to remember such intricate details of herself.

Whatever has bloomed between them is untethered. It has no bounds, but what still surges excitement through her veins is how quickly it all sprouted, like it was meant to be. Some strange game of fate, or perhaps the faeries are simply playing with them like pieces of chess.

A part of her is afraid how easy this is, but a greater part is exhilarated by the sound of his voice and the compassion woven into every syllable. She loves it, loves hearing and feeling his tenderness toward her, but still her heart wrenches. ”You’re too good to me. You’re sweeter than I could ever deserve,” even as she sighs into him, she never pulls away, never wanting to be cold and alone again.

[color=#1d1e22][font=monospace]

Valdis

@[litotes]

Messages In This Thread
    Litotes; - by Valdis - 10-17-2019, 10:12 AM
    RE: Litotes; - by litotes - 10-17-2019, 12:58 PM
    RE: Litotes; - by Valdis - 10-17-2019, 09:08 PM