• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Running From Myself

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The spotted baroque horse made his way to the Field that morning, his mind not entirely set on recruiting nor on being recruited. His home had been a quiet sort of understanding of living there since he arrived, something he had not understood at first, and something he was rather painfully aware of now. But the alternatives… there had been two, and he’d come back from those pretty quickly, both times because he didn’t feel like joining a recently usurped land, in one way or the other.

That meant that he wanted the Pampas to simply be less quiet. The herd leader seemed content with whatever anyone did out there as long as it didn’t hurt anyone else, and thus, he figured maybe he needed company. Someone to talk to, who would also love the peace and quiet and the beauty of the wildflower meadow.

His emerald gaze lands on the skittish mare, though when he approaches, a palomino tobiano nears her as well. Looking from one to the other, the young stallion gives them a brilliant look. ”Good day ladies! I’m Aodhán. I live in the Brilliant Pampas at the moment - that’s a herdland, so it’s free of politics. Well, it’s tied to Loess I suppose.” he nods to the tobiano mare. After all, he never met her, and she looks much more agreeable than Castile had been in their one-time meeting. But he could better be polite, he thinks, and cheerfully looks from one to another with his open gaze, inviting them to introduce themselves further as well that way. He hopes, at least, that he looks inviting.

@[Valera] hullo, here is a reminder that it's technically your turn Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Running From Myself - by Evelia - 10-16-2019, 04:40 PM
    RE: Running From Myself - by Valera - 10-16-2019, 06:23 PM
    RE: Running From Myself - by Aodhan - 10-17-2019, 12:41 PM
    RE: Running From Myself - by Evelia - 10-17-2019, 03:09 PM