• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Find me in the darkness; Tlali

The fairies had told her to learn to live with out her vision before they would grant it back to her. She would like to think she had done just that. Her and Dexter were closer than ever, she was focusing more so on the shared language between the two now than before. Before she only needed to rely on him to help her with the hearing in one ear that she lacked, but now the struggles were ten fold with her lack of vision. She had loved him from the moment they found each other after her birth but she would be lying if she said she hadn't taken him for granted. Her mind wondered to the quest she had dabbled in with Dijinni and the exact moment she had played that cruel, cruel trick on Dexter waking up to pretend that she had gone completely blind.. oh the irony. Her face fell as she relayed her regret to him as they went. He reassured her and tangled his finger into the scruff behind her ears.

Not long after Dexter tugged lightly on that same ear relaying that there was someone close by. Felicitey pivoted her body in the direction Dexter told her to so that she could focus her hearing in the strangers direction.

A males voice called out to them, he sounded almost nervous and for a moment Felicitey was confused, why be nervous of her? That was before she remembered she was in her lioness form. A small feminine chuckle escaped her lips. Hello? I can hear you but I can't see you. My name is Felicitey. Did you say you can see my body? Isn't that a pretty common thing to do? she asked half joking as she understood the circumstances of her own inability to see anyone's body.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Tlali]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 10:54 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-15-2019, 11:27 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-18-2019, 02:18 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-18-2019, 06:14 PM