• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Find me in the darkness; Tlali

Don't wait for the storm to pass. Learn to dance in the rain

Tlali had spent a lot of time in Loess reflecting on himself, wondering if he should just flee and abandon his father, never knowing if he'd be teased by him again, the moments of friendliness between then perhaps all but a fleeting moment, though in the state he was in, he would most likely not last very long out in the unknown.
    Tlali had almost figured out how to use his echolocation perfectly, being able to sense almost everything around him, ready to evade any object that may suddenly appear out of the eternal darkness, but he was still extremely unsure of himself, thinking he was all but a worthless youngling, lost in the grasp of his father, struggling to even get to water every day.

The warmth of the home that his father had created was calming, his structure was truly impressive, with the use of his echolocation he could feel the two pillar-like trees that acted as an entranced and the curvature of the dome as it bends around the trees and around him until it reaches the rockface behind him, at times he can even feel the smoke that rises from the chimney, especially when it was windy, he had never understood how his father had been able to manipulate the lava and create a chasm for it to linger below them, providing them eternal heat, he had also said that the chimney acted as a pressure gauge, without it they faced the chance of exploding.

Tlali gets to his feet, emitting a high pitched noise as he studies the surroundings at the entrance, his feet carrying him forward with confidence, the young horse raises his head lightly into the air, picking up an unusual scent he had never smelled before, immediately Tlali becomes curious, even though his abilities were limited, he did not fear the unknown as much as he did at first.

The young stallion waltzes forward, his head cocked curiously as he studies the scent, noticing that it didn't smell as much as a herbivore as he would have liked "Hello?" he calls out, hopefully alerting the stranger to his presence, "I can see your body" he says, perhaps a weird thing to call out, though entirely normal the way he saw the figure with his echolocation, a lot lower than a horse and his scent had also confirmed that it was something he had never encountered before.

He readies himself for the worst, ready to bolt for his earthen home and call for his father, even though he didn't particularly like being saved by him constantly, the favour most definitely worked toward him staying alive.

tlali

@[Felicitey]

Messages In This Thread
    Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 10:54 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-15-2019, 11:27 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-18-2019, 02:18 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-18-2019, 06:14 PM