• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Find me in the darkness; Tlali

Felicitey stumbled through the landscape with Dexter holding on for dear life. She had talked with Tyr briefly after coming down from the mountain, and the fact that she had run into exactly what she was looking for so quickly after the fairies had granted her her quest had been endearing to her mood. She had went with Aries onward to Taiga when they left the meadow, it had taken them several days and she had been sure that he would be done with her by the time they made it there and would turn around to ask her to leave, but he hadn’t.

Felicitey smiles at the thought of Aries scruffy face but her smile quickly fades as she realizes she can’t remember the exact shape of his eyes anymore, or the correct color of blue that lay splayed out across the flowers in the meadow during spring and summer. She needed to get her vision back and sooner rather than later.

She had set out while Aries was sleeping so that he would not feel the need to follow her once again across Beqanna, she did not want to be his responsibility she could take care of herself she had Dexter after all. She purred at the touch of his fingers in her lioness fur, as always it was easier to travel in this form and she had gotten the hang of her shifting abilities once again during hers and Aries trek.

She padded across Taiga’s wooded floors, pine needles jabbing into the soft soles of her feet every now and again. The woods opened up eventually, into a vast land, she had no idea where she was or if she would find what she was looking for here. All she knew was that she and Dexter could make this work. She continued on slowly, her nose to the ground, Dexter’s guiding fingers on her neck and his recognizable thoughts in her head.  

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Tlali]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

Messages In This Thread
    Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 10:54 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-15-2019, 11:27 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-15-2019, 09:12 PM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Tlali - 10-18-2019, 02:18 AM
    RE: Find me in the darkness; Tlali - by Felicitey - 10-18-2019, 06:14 PM