• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i wish somebody would have told me; any
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    There is a tantalizing tension in the air that Isobell begins to notice when the bay moves closer to where she stood. It had been sometime since she has felt something close to this. It is exciting, dangerous, addicting.

Her silver eyes meet the two tone of his. The gold eye is what keeps her attention for it is familiar in an unusual way...it is nearly frighteningly familiar but Isobell can not place it just yet. A smile still toys her dark lips as she permits him closer to her, his scent masculine and heavy, that she hungrily invites. It was a bit startling the carnivous way she bid the amber male close.

Isobell breathes slow, calming herself and the feral tendencies that threaten to spill over from her control, her eyes never leaving the enticing features of the attractive beast. His words are heard but they are murky for she is distracted again by the droplets that fall from his taller body. "Valek, a pleasure, I'm Isobell." Naturally, her voice curls the syllables into a velvet purr.

The scent of salt air surrounds them as it seems to still cling to Valek's skin. The way he moves, the way his ravenous eyes seem to move over the fine curve of her hips, reminds her of Ivar...if Valek claims Ischia has his home,it's possible to be one of his children (and that could prove to be an interesting interaction between the bay and pied mare). Isobell attempts to quell a delicious shiver but it still causes her body to tremble slightly despite her will to suppress it. The warm summer air must be making her heady?

"I like the combination of salt and sweet together." The remark rolls from her tongue smoothly, her slender shoulders shrugging in a matter of fact way, her lips tugging upward as she looked upward to Valek. The black and white mare looks off for fear her staring may give way to more than just casual conversation in a river beneath the warm sun. "Where do you call home, Valek?" The words curl from between parted lips, his name honeyed on her tongue.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i wish somebody would have told me; any - by Isobell - 10-13-2019, 04:28 PM