• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  no curfew tonight

It’s an exciting thing for Altissima to be able to see in the shadows as easily as she can in the day, though she does not know this is tied to the shifting colours of her eyes – nor does she know that not every horse has the same manner of sight.

Her sight enables her to see the horse (?) that approaches her – with a youthful and bright voice. She’s never seen anything quite like him before, which tends to be a theme for her as she travels around Beqanna and learns all sorts of things. At least, this time, she does not embarrass herself by squealing with shock or letting her wings flare into existence at her side in reaction to her surprise.

She doesn’t know what he is, but she supposes that it doesn’t matter. He sits a little funny before her and she finds a curious but genuine smile warming those now-golden eyes.

The little filly had wanted to find something new, right?

“I’m Altissima. But you can call me Tissy, if you want.” It feels nice to offer something a little easier to pronounce, and she’s thankful for Lala and the assistance that the pink filly had given her on that front.

She knows she shouldn’t ask what are you and probably shouldn’t ask about anything about his appearance so she asks something else. Her voice is cautious and careful, a girl who has not yet learned whether she should expect a yes or a no. “Do you wanna explore with me? I’ve never been in this forest before.”

image by Reitro

@[Erio]
    [Image: willowsticker_by_space1993_ddeo27s_small.png]

Messages In This Thread
    no curfew tonight - by Altissima - 10-08-2019, 01:08 PM
    RE: no curfew tonight - by Erio - 10-10-2019, 08:13 AM
    RE: no curfew tonight - by Altissima - 10-21-2019, 07:48 PM