• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [Caelestra & Camomila]
    Jesper's aquamarine gaze remains soft and he matches her smile with a gentle curve to hip labrums. Bronze-tipped acoustics heed her words closely. A bob of his poll indicates that he understands her decision to give birth on the mainland, in a less harsh climate. As she redirects the conversation to their last meeting, Jesper lowers his gaze to the straight lines of his right fore. He offers a bigger smile as he confirms that it is as good as new. The black stallion then stretches it out for her to see with her own eyes.

After a moment, draws his limb back under his chest. Jesper musters his vocal chords to offer his reply to the female bear-shifter. "A large Congratulations is in order then! By all means, your kin are welcome here. I look forward to meeting him or, her." He knew Camomila would be excited to have a fellow mother to mingle with and, additional children to introduce to Jesla.

Jesper takes a breath and levels his tone before continuing. "Thank you for all that you did that night. I cannot thank you enough, Caelestra. Your gift of healing saved my life. I honestly do not know how to adequately repay you but, if you think of something, let me know. I do have a proposal for you, though. I am basing this proposition on the loyalty you have demonstrated and, the trust you have genuinely earned." He pauses until his blue gaze is level with hers.

"Caelestra, I invite you to be a member of the Council on Icicle Isle. It serves as a voice for the rest of the pack to ensure residents of the territory agree with decisions being made. In addition, the Council serves to check and balance my decisions. I would be honored if you would add your name to the roster. What do you say?"

@[Caelestra]
    @[Camomila], join us at any time!

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [Caelestra & Camomila] - by Jesper - 09-19-2019, 07:09 AM
    RE: All for One [Caelestra & Camomila] - by Jesper - 10-31-2019, 07:27 AM