• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

time makes you bolder; olver
    O l v e r
    He followed her laughter with some of his own, the first time he had ever laughed. It was an odd but delightful sensation and he could help but to let it fall from his mouth as his eyes squinted shut slightly. His laughter turned into a full belly laugh as she continued to talk, her happiness fueled his own. Never in my life did I imagine this is what it would be like. he said breathlessly. So many thoughts have rolled through my mind over the years and now.... now I have no idea what to say. he said his eyes widening in pure joy as his muzzle drifted closer to hers, slowly, and unintentionally.

I would officially like to say thank you for all your help. he watched her with large deep green eyes. He had not known her long but her gift of healing light that she had received seemed to fit her perfectly. His eyes drifted to the night sky. The sun had set leaving its faded hues on one horizon while the moon, bright and white rose on the other. Isn't it beautiful. he said softly as his eyes drifted effortlessly back to her silenced face, she was beautiful.
    a fool is known by his speech;
    a wise man by his silence

@[lilliana]
    BQolver

Messages In This Thread
    time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-11-2019, 08:25 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by Olver - 09-12-2019, 09:28 AM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-17-2019, 08:54 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by Olver - 09-19-2019, 06:34 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-19-2019, 09:18 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by Olver - 09-20-2019, 05:52 PM
    RE: time makes you bolder; olver - by lilliana - 09-21-2019, 01:50 PM