• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Jesper;
    Sabrina

The bay mare glances at the ebony stag, his approach to the conversation shifts, and perhaps it is because she meant no harm. They had battled once, but Sabrina did not do it out of anger, only for the territory she grew to love.

It is interesting that there first true conversation is being held now, years after she settled into the Isle. She remembers when Crevan had brought her here, how he had told her about Jesper. The ebony stag welcomed the hounds when so many would not.

He agrees to hear her out, and though her words would be bold they couldn't deny the lack of life in the ice covered territory.

She takes a deep breath, her hazel eyes finding his icy blue ones. You have ruled her Jesper, so naturally you have followers. But while you were gone I have made my own ties, and I have built my own loyalties. Her mind flicks to a long list of canines who she has met since Jesper had left. She also thinks of Pteron, the boy in her neighboring land, the one who has ties with Loess.

Sure Jesper could go out and be a diplomat, attempt to create ties with the other lands. But Sabrina already had them, her canine friends would follow her but what reason would they have to follow Jesper? I want you to crown me your queen, the words flow from her mouth yet her gaze does not falter. It will just be political, I love the Isle just like you. Together with your followers and mine, we can begin to rebuild and strengthen the Isle. Because in all honesty, the Isle was not a land to be feared.

She remains a gentle gaze on him, he could come to his senses and agree for the better of the Isle. Or he could quickly reject her proposition, possibly because the challenge, possibly because a lover he holds.

Not Afraid To Bite

@[Jesper]

Messages In This Thread
    Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-09-2019, 03:01 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-09-2019, 09:08 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-09-2019, 09:30 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-11-2019, 08:32 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-11-2019, 09:45 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-15-2019, 07:10 AM
    RE: Jesper; - by Sabrina - 09-18-2019, 09:16 PM
    RE: Jesper; - by Jesper - 09-19-2019, 06:29 AM