• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thought I'd died and gone to Hell // Mary

Long May She Reign

Mary had no idea the history of this girl, all she knew wad politics and how to pitch positions to equines. It was what she was best at, with a hint of manipulating situations her way.

Her gaze moves to the pink girl as she struggles on a decision, finally saying to put her anywhere. A small laugh escaped her maw very well, I think you'll make a fine warrior. We can always change your position if you don't like it. But truthfully, Mary thinks she would be best suited as a warrior.

She guides them through the kingdom, Loess, the home she was born into. Though Sylva was hers, and she would always claim it, she could never forget her childhood in the rocky mountains.

Again her gaze flicks to the pink girl, listening as she asks questions. This time she inquires about children in the kingdom. A smile tugs at her lips Of course there are children, lots of them actually. I could introduce you to them sometime if you'd like. Still she wasn't sure what it was about the pink girl, but Mary felt invested in her and wanted to see her development through.

MARY

@[Rebelle]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Thought I'd died and gone to Hell // Mary - by Mary - 09-19-2019, 09:17 PM