• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thought I'd died and gone to Hell // Mary

Long May She Reign

Mary glances at the young girl, a mane that is webbed like a fish. Mary can only wonder the traits she carries, and more importantly what she plans to do with her traits.

But lets be real, Mary isn't one to pretend the world is a kind place. In fact, it needs those who cause harm, it instills fear and weeds out those who are took weak.

Her gaze finding the girls when she admits her torture on the mouse was in fact cruel. An answer she certainly didn't expect, but none the less welcomes. She nearly laughs when the girl admits her dislike towards the mouses tails. Well let's hope it becomes a strength, she shrugs. The outcome of that mouses life was truly irrelevant.

When Mary asks what the girls intentions are she plays back her own game. A grin tugs at her lips, what a wise girl, she thinks to herself. She listens as the girl admits she accidently crossed into Loess, even scolds Mary for her approach.

Loess isn't a home for weaklings, if my curiosity towards intruders sends them running, than so be it. her tone had little emotion, she had always been like that. Even when she was a ruler, warm welcomes werent her thing. If words were to harsh for an equine, than they werent fit for the harsher lifestyle of Loess.

The pink girl scans the horizon before finding Mary once again, this time she offers an introduction and asks for Mary's name. Belle, she says the name to herself, My name is Mary, are you just exploring other kingdoms, or seeking a new one? Again, her approach isn't warming, but she needed to decide if she was wasting her time.

MARY

@[Rebelle]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Thought I'd died and gone to Hell // Mary - by Mary - 09-02-2019, 12:21 PM