• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Smother
    JET!

I'd love me some Kindling grand babies <3

I have Sinner (Rodrik x Brunhild) who is a hellhound. He pretty much is the bad side of what Rodrik should have been. He recently was Sylva leader but lost a challenge to take the throne from Castile so he has been living a wild free life of hunting and causing trouble. I think him and Smolder met long time ago briefly. He is up for anything really though he doesn't really love... and making friends is not really his thing. He just more uses people haha.

Some others I have is Dracarys (Sinner x Valdis). She will be an adult in September, but pretty much had to grow up after dealing with a whole family thing between her father losing Sylva and learning that Castile was her grandfather. She lives in Loess now. She is pretty independent and strong-willed when it comes to what she wants. Currently trying to get dragon mimicry because she was raised thinking her blood (being hellhound/dragon) is powerfully (perhaps a bit superior than others). She could use a friend or so. Then there is Eva (Lucrezia's last kid) who lives in Ischia. She is a nereid and is mostly shy and curious about the world and others. She mostly grew up living on her own in the sea before Adria found her and learned there was more nereids out there than herself. She's up for anything as well!
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Messages In This Thread
    Smother - by Jet - 08-27-2019, 03:44 PM
    RE: Smother - by Vanilla Custard - 08-27-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: Smother - by Shelbi - 08-27-2019, 04:44 PM
    RE: Smother - by Affirmative - 08-27-2019, 05:28 PM
    RE: Smother - by Jet - 08-28-2019, 06:45 PM