• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana]
    Venus

It had been a quiet few years, she calls Nerine home still, yet she travels the lands more than resting in Nerine. It was a constant reminder of the stag she was stuck up on, she just couldn't shake the feelings they shared...

She should be angry, the dragon boy who had never even met his twins...they had both grown though and live there own lives now. Spyro quiet and sophisticated, while Cynder was the wild dragon child who needed guidance from her father.

But regardless of the hard life the children may have had she continues with life clinging to a love they once had. She was older now, much less naive and so when the smell of the dragon passes her nares she knows it is too good to be true.

Have you returned? The pale girl speaks into the emptiness that surrounds her. But she can smell him, he has to be here, why didn't he look for her? Maybe he didn't want to see her, and for that reason she does not look for him.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-18-2019, 05:49 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-20-2019, 09:27 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 08-27-2019, 04:31 PM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-09-2019, 10:20 AM
    RE: Come With Me To Dragonland [Tana] - by Venus - 09-13-2019, 02:06 PM