• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  breaking like the waves down on the coastline; aodhan

Aodhán
    little fire
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all who wander are lost
    The white rabbit enjoys her soft touches, finding himself wondering about the difference between friendship, affection and love - but then when she retreats to speak he disregards his thoughts and feelings, to simply mesmerise at her face, then remember her question and giving her an almost guilty look. ”You probably wouldn’t believe me if I told you why, but I was hiding.”

He tilts his head at her, still wondering, then finally asking. ”You seem different. Is that because you’re out of the water?” he asks her. She seems… softer? Still, or even perhaps more, attractive that way for sure. But a different kind of attraction than the magical one from before.

Not that he minds, though.

@[Eva]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: breaking like the waves down on the coastline; aodhan - by Aodhan - 08-26-2019, 12:23 PM