• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The quiet can ruin you; ANY
    She licked her lips in distaste trying to rid her mouth of the salty water she nearly ingested as a harsh chuckle caught her attention. Her light blue eyes locked on the tabiano pegasus as he closed the distance between them and his voice rang out as if to command all mixed with an amusement she hadn't expected. She mirrored his boyish grin with a sultry one of her own a musical laugh following in suite as she turned at his direction to better drinking grounds. I'm not usually one to ask for what I want. As you can see it often bites me in the ass, you'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. her voice comes out in a lyrical tone, a soft sigh escaping her lips.

She follows the stallion in a majestic, fluid motion despite her broad size. Her curves held all the femininity of a youthful mare. She watches him beneath thick lashes as he talks, he did not seem to be one for simple pleasantries and that was fine by her. She had never been one to conform to the harshness of the world, but she would listen and answer his questions. It was a home that she was seeking after all, and something told her this was the man to talk to.

My name is Nimue Isolde, but you may call me Nimue. The beauty of your land is what brought me above it, but the stories are what pulled me to it's ground. I am from nowhere, but I have been everywhere. I am simply looking for a place that will hold my attention long enough to call it home. she ends her answers with a soft, velvety grin.

It was all true. She had spent most of her days in Beqanna shifting through it's skies but had once upon a time found herself grounded with the lonely shadow king for a brief period. After, she had spent a good many months among the meadow with their daughter. As of late she had found herself coupled with a man that reigned from Taiga, but none of these moments had pushed her to stay in one place long. Maybe this place would be different?

Am I right to assume, Castile, that you are in charge of this particular piece of beauty? she asked briefly turning her dappled face to look at the man that lead her to clearer waters.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-13-2019, 01:26 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 08-21-2019, 08:23 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-21-2019, 10:58 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 08-28-2019, 08:08 AM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 08-29-2019, 06:00 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 10-03-2019, 02:47 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Nimue Isolde - 10-10-2019, 01:28 PM
    RE: The quiet can ruin you; ANY - by Castile - 10-23-2019, 08:52 AM