• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the night breeze carries something sweet
    Midnight

Sweet little bird, how you call to me.

Midnight hums to himself, strange boy that he is - weaving between the foliage with a glowing halo atop his head. He likes that adornment, don’t ask him why. He does not find himself to be an angel; in fact, the only angel he knows is in his best friend, his Larke.

Sometimes the black and white boy chews on their first encounter: how she gathered all of her energy just to gently wrap him in it. A wistful smile softens his face and a little blush colors his cheeks. For the time being, Midnight has no idea that his feelings for Larke go beyond that of a friend. The girl is someone he treks across lands to see, despite Loess and Tephra being on opposite sides of a moralistic scale, and still he does not realize. She is but a sweet friend with an incredible power, and perhaps he will one day realize his care knows no bounds.

“Larrrrrrke,” he calls once upon the border of Tephra. He feels just comfortable enough to step across without his friend’s guidance. He knows Leliana to be a kind creature, and hopefully a Loessian scent is not too alarming when coming from him.

“Larke!” This one is short and demanding. “Come on. I miss you!”

now I wake up in the mornings and all the kindness is drained out of me
    i spend hours just wincing and trying to regain some sense of peace

@[larke]

Messages In This Thread
    the night breeze carries something sweet - by midnight - 08-11-2019, 12:19 AM