• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    All for One [any healer; any friends]
    Jesper holds a patient stance now that his body is whole and, the pain is gone. Above them, the night ceiling grows darker and the stars twinkle a little brighter. The air is an unforgiving cold and snaps against his sides. With his leg healed, the black takes notice of his body's others demands: hunger and cold. Jesper makes the effort to grow a thick pelt which rivals that of a shetland pony. He knows he should look for food soon but, being gracious towards the lady who spared him from a horrid death and, the grandsire whom is there for him no matter what, is more pressing right now. However, he could stay warm while they converse.

Bronze-tipped ears listen carefully to Caelestra as she speaks. The black mare's comment about not knowing where to settle down draws a warm smile to his face. He would love the company of a bear-shifter and, he imagines a bear-shifter would love what the Isle has to offer. His aquamarine gaze notes her expanding barrel and, within seconds, Jesper positions himself so that the blistering arctic wind gets lost in his thick pelt before it reaches Caelestra.

Brennen's words draw the black male's light blue gaze to his grandsire. He nods in poll in understanding as he listens. The winged bay steed speaks from experience and Jesper appreciates his advice. As Brennen finishes, Jesper picks up right where he leaves off. "As part of our challenge terms, Sabrina stated she would leave the Isle if she lost. But, I see where you are coming from. Sabrina kept her initial ambitions from me so, it is entirely possible she has additional tricks up her sleeve. I will make a point of locating them both to tie up any loose ends."

Jesper shifts his gaze to meet Calestra's eyes before he addresses her. His tone is gentle and warm, with respect and gratitude. "I do not want to take advantage of you, Caelestra. You have already done so much for me. And, gauging by the life you carry, you must protect yourself first. Though, I must admit, your proposition to become a bodyguard for the Isle is tempting. I promise to mull it over and, approach you with my answer when I have a clearer head. Please, stick around for a few days. I would love for Camomila to meet you."

@[Brennen], I am happy to end this thread here. If you want Brennen to stick around, I can always start a separate thread for grandpa/grandson.

@[Caelestra], I am going to start a new thread for Cael and Cam, so you dont have to reply to this one if you dont want to =)

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM
    RE: All for One [any healer; any friends] - by Jesper - 09-17-2019, 06:27 AM