• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'm heaven sent
    Here is where his scent led him.

Beqanna.

The only mark of the fire Litotes thinks killed him is a blackened and hairless scar that runs from the beginning of his neck down to his front left hoof. Fyre wears it like a badge of honor - a giant “fuck you” to the universe that wants him to die. The blood bay chuckles to himself, mismatched eyes hungrily searching for any sign of his son. Of course, he is not foolish enough to think it will be that easy, but he does expect a boy as meek as Litotes to cower somewhere his scent might lead.

Amongst these flowers he sticks out like a sore thumb: Fyre’s aged and sculpted build far too dark and harsh against summertime’s prized plants. He snorts, arrogant smirk handsome on his maw.

Litotes is here, somewhere - Fyre knows it. His scent is far too strong, and he has something he calls “fatherly senses” (something others may call “controlling” or “scary”).

Eventually, he grows tired of standing amongst such pretty scenery alone: “Is there a fucking welcoming committee or something?”

recycled starter. open to anyone!!!

Messages In This Thread
    i'm heaven sent - by fyre - 08-07-2019, 03:12 PM
    RE: i'm heaven sent - by Aten - 08-08-2019, 10:11 PM
    RE: i'm heaven sent - by fyre - 08-10-2019, 11:42 PM
    RE: i'm heaven sent - by Aten - 08-12-2019, 11:05 PM