• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I keep running circles; Eyas
    It was still early morning and the dense fog climbed to Lethy's legs in attempt to ground her in one spot but Owin would not let it hold her captive. He kept moving, prancing on top of the wet fog as if he could scare it away. Lethy followed behind keeping close mother eyes on the boy who was always a thought away, literally

They had made it over a rather large redwood root, saturated with moss and water. Lethy had to help Owin to complete the task and he tumbled haphazardly but safely to the other side. Why don't we stop a moment and replenish she said softly towards her boy. 

They came to a stop in a small clearing, thick with foliage, perfect for grazing lazily. She nickered softly to Owin as she went a little ways off leaving him to snap at early morning bugs. It was quiet here, peaceful enough for Lethy to think about her quest she had been putting off for months now. Would the fairies even except her return when she completed her task?
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Eyas] hope you don't mind, I need some quest posts with immortals!
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    I keep running circles; Eyas - by Izora Lethia - 08-07-2019, 02:07 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-08-2019, 01:06 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-18-2019, 07:51 PM
    RE: I keep running circles; Eyas - by Eyas - 08-25-2019, 02:55 PM