• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any)

-Adria-

She would never admit it, but Adria had also been nervous to see Ruinam since their last… rendezvous. They’d had great fun together; the big, pearly white stallion was a very capable lover, not afraid to stay on her island for a few days afterward to continue their tryst. The Dame hadn’t felt one ounce of guilt about their mutual attraction. What she felt was a growing affection for the Island resort leader, which was preferable since now they had a child to rear together.

Brennen had been an exemplary father and Adria expected the same for Sande’s sire. She wanted to be sure that Ruinam was going to set standards for their youngling, who had a bright future ahead of her. But when she spied the glimmer of his healthy, robust figure coming their way, Adria broke into a wide grin and Sande stopped playing to look as well.

Alo to you too, Rui.” Adria hummed like a siren. She’d affectionately taken to shortening his name and considered that, given their circumstances, perhaps nicknames could be appropriate for them. It was important that Sande see a happy family unit, so in a quick motion Adria stretched forward to plant a warm kiss on her mate’s cheek.

Sande was at first hesitant and then extremely at ease with her sire.
    Ruinam dropped his gigantic nose down to her level and she froze, trembling. They greeted one another with quick puffs of air that sent shivers down her small, tan hide and left her tail wagging. Her father talked back to Mama and she stamped once, impatient, until a fluff of white fur caught her attention. “Gade Leon” She chirped and the Fossa perked up, staring at Ruinam’s fox, “yon nouvo zanmi!”

“No need to apologize. Her name is Sande, after her coat color. She takes after you I think.” Adria laughed gently towards the Resort’s leader. She watched the way he moved, how his attention always turned back to Sande with curious devotion, and she knew that despite her earlier concerns things would be just fine. Sighing happily, the vermilion Nereid drifted closer and tucked herself into the crook of Ruinam’s shoulder for a bit of familiar comfort. “Things are perfectly nice, as you can see. Ischia is healthy… we had a visitor from Sylva!” She remembers suddenly.

Oh my love, don't forsake me; Take what the water gave me

@[Ruinam]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The things we leave behind (Ruinam, Any) - by Adria - 08-08-2019, 06:51 PM