• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Feel The Thunder {Rayie}

Rayie

Her circling stops as soon as the wolf starts to speak, the corner of her maw rising as she faces him "Questions are a good thing, the more questions I have the less I want to eat you. It is delightful to meet you, Aries" she says sitting down, her tail sweeping the ground behind her "My name is Rayie, I am from Pangea" she says as her companion animal joins her, slinking down next to her large paws with an audible yawn "I may know who you are talking about" she says quietly, her mind quickly jumping back to her meeting with Felicitey, wondering how she was doing and when they could meet again.

"Good. I don't particularly like to be followed" she says, her eyebrow raised at the wolf "Of course, you are free to do whatever you please, I too like to explore, usually to try to find something interesting to hunt, most of the game around here is hardly impressive" she smiles, now resting on her side, her head cocked toward the male.

Now that the Lynx has caught up with Rayie, he begins to investigate the wolf, walking around Aries cautiously, hissing whenever he gets too close.
    The lynx wasn't too attached to Rayie, even though he was a companion animal, the two squabbled frequently over food and hunts, though most of the time they protected each other.

@[Aries]

Messages In This Thread
    Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-06-2019, 03:11 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Rayie - 08-06-2019, 03:54 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-07-2019, 06:01 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Rayie - 08-09-2019, 07:45 AM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-10-2019, 02:51 PM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Rayie - 08-12-2019, 02:58 AM
    RE: Feel The Thunder {Rayie} - by Aries - 08-18-2019, 09:40 AM