• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A place in my mind

The bay male smile at the mare as her colour changes, her joy quite apparent "This is probably my favourite place to be," he smiles, looking over the edge of the earthen platform and taking in the view below "Above the land, free to go wherever I please. And of course the view is tremendous" he says with a nod.

The stallion closes his eyes again as the earth below them shakes once more, birds quickly leaving the trees they rest on as they also begin to wave vigorously. Below them, a large structure begins to form, earth, stone and minerals all combining to form a large structure that rises just above them.
    A few seconds pass before the structure begins to move again, stone cracking and falling to the ground as the shape changes, this time creating a giant bridge that reaches from the platforms they stand on all the way back down to the ground.

The stallion opens his eyes with a grin as he runs down the bridge, sliding down the steeper parts that the stallion had trouble flattening.
    Once they reach the bottom the stallion makes all the structures fall back down to the earth, making them sink back into the earth and painting over them as if nothing had ever happened.
    "Well I think that is enough fun for a day" he laughs, moving to face the mare.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Argentia]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-04-2019, 08:50 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-09-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-12-2019, 02:30 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-13-2019, 06:41 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-18-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-21-2019, 06:11 PM