• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A place in my mind
    Argentia
    HONESTLY I WANT TO SEE YOU BE BRAVE
    The silver bay felt silly for the way she had jumped when he had approached her.. She gave the bay stallion a shy, sheepish smile and said "Its alright, you didn't need to apologize. It was my fault for not paying attention to my surroundings."  She watched as the stallion moved closer to her and listened to his voice. Argentia giggled softly to herself as she said "Its a pleasure meeting you hansom." 

Once they began to walk she heard him ask her to tell him about herself. She thought about what to say. Once she picked out her words she began to tell him that her parents names are Haunter and Bloody Rose Freak. She told him about her creepy childhood and how once she turned three she began to call the forest home. She said "I still go and see my parents every once in a while. Is there anything else you would like to know Aziz?"

@[Aziz]
    html by call

Messages In This Thread
    A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-04-2019, 08:50 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-09-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-12-2019, 02:30 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-13-2019, 06:41 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-18-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-21-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 09-07-2019, 08:38 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM