• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A place in my mind
    Argentia
    HONESTLY I WANT TO SEE YOU BE BRAVE
    Argentia hadn't noticed the blood bay stallion that had stopped near her. She jumped as he spoke do to being startled. She gave him a small smile once she turned towards him.  She said "Hello. I am sorry to have jumped like that you kind of startled me. Its a please meeting you Aziz." Once she finally calmed down she let her eyes take in the stallions appearance. She had noticed that she didn't even tell Aziz her name. She softly sighed and said "My name is Argentia but please call me Tia." She let her gaze wander back to the scenery before her. The girl gave the stallion a warm smile as she wandered if he would like to take a stroll. "Would you like to take a stroll through the field with me?" 

@[Aziz]

html by call

Messages In This Thread
    A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-04-2019, 08:50 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-09-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-12-2019, 02:30 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-13-2019, 06:41 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-18-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-21-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 09-07-2019, 08:38 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM