• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A place in my mind

The smooth ground below him is a pleasure to travel on, a rather pleasant evolution from the ground he was used to, one full of dead leaves and hard, thick soil. Everything seemed to be changing around him, where he lived and who he knew was suddenly flipped upside down, giving him barely any time to react. The only thing he could really rely on was his abilities, being able to shape the earth, to create structures or diminish whatever earthen structures he wanted to, though this ability to mold the earth was not always well used. The stallion casts his mind back to creating the prison for Loess, something he somehow didn't regret quite yet.

Aziz could have easily used the earth to his benefit, to carry him to the field with little effort. But today the stallion felt like he needed time to reflect on everything that was going on while he walked.
    Now that he was paying attention to his blind son, rather than casting him aside and giving him a hard time, the stallion felt like everything would change, including the way he perceived his own life, now he felt like he was ready to do more good than evil, including giving his son a chance at life and helping him succeed.

As he enters the field he notices a silver bay mare, observing the plentiful scenery presented by the bright summer sun.
    The stallion makes his way over to her in a curious manner, slightly dipping his head as he greets her "Hello there" he says quietly, halting as soon as he is near enough "I am Aziz, might I ask your name?" he smiles warmly.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Argentia]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-04-2019, 08:50 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-09-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-12-2019, 02:30 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-13-2019, 06:41 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-18-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-21-2019, 06:11 PM