• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A place in my mind
    The silver bay mare made her way through the field which she also has called home since birth. She was ready for a change in scenery and to make new friends. The girl put her maw to the ground and took a a bite of the grass. She enjoyed the time away from her parents even for the shortest times. The girl had the the weirdest parents ever and she was the only one out of the family with a normal name. Her sire Haunter was well named right because he loved to spook and scare those he meets. Her mother Bloody Rose Freak could be called creepy at times as she has a fascination with blood. She was nowhere near as creepy or spooky as either of them. She turned her attention back to the scenery before her. 

@[Nyxistaken] Not sure who you wanted to use and I hope this looks okay

Messages In This Thread
    A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-04-2019, 08:50 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-09-2019, 07:31 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-09-2019, 07:27 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-12-2019, 02:30 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-13-2019, 06:41 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 08-18-2019, 06:55 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 08-21-2019, 06:11 PM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Aziz - 09-07-2019, 08:38 AM
    RE: A place in my mind - by Argentia - 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM