• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ...and I take my first steps
    Nolin

The Cove had been quiet since mother moved to Pangea, naming it the home kingdom. It seemed to be just him and Issy...he knew a small bit of diplomatic knowledge, though he was no expert. He decides to venture to the meadow, a nomad land that he might end up having luck recruiting a new body.

As he makes his way he tries to travel under the shade, the summer heat beating down on his pale body. Luckily for him his mane and tail were the darkest shade, and he had better luck than those who did not have such a light pelt.

It was rather barren, a few equines here and there whispering to each other. He nearly decided to go home, but he could just barely hear another...talking to themselves? He never heard another respond, another not paired up, seemed too perfect.

The young stag who was nearing two makes his way closer to the source. He was tall and starting to fill in so he looked less lanky. His eyes catch that of a blue tinted mare, odd colors were no stranger to the green boy, instead it only peaked his interest.

She was quite a sight, the blue perfectly meshing onto the bay points on her, the small white spots she did have standing bright.

As he grows closer she hadn't noticed him, talking to herself again announcing herself as a queen. He laughs, unknowingly if it was because she was talking to flies or because the title she gave herself. Queen you say? he gives away his cover, nearing her only to stop a few paces before her.

I have never heard of you, what's your name? His voice is playful, he doesn't know all the rulers by sight, but he can tell by the nomad scent that clings to her that she doesn't have a home to call her own.

Your Past Does Not Define Your Future

@[Mataeris]

Messages In This Thread
    ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-01-2019, 01:46 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-01-2019, 02:12 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-02-2019, 01:57 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-04-2019, 01:50 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-07-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Nolin - 08-14-2019, 01:07 PM
    RE: ...and I take my first steps - by Mataeris - 08-21-2019, 11:43 AM