• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone
    He smiles happily as he learns the name of the filly and that another foal has joined their group. Aeolus was filled with excitement. He was already making friends! It wasn’t even hard as he thought it might be.

The purple colt laughs when @[Celina] mentions them both not being a frog. It would have been an unfortunate attribute he thinks compared to what he is able to shift into. Aeolus would be a prey and not the predator that he was.

When Celina mentions her little bugs, he peers at them curiously. His eyes wide in wonder as the bugs glow brighter. It reminds him of the glowing algae in Ischia and his mother. “They remind me of my mom. She is always glowing!” He adds after @[Owin].

Aeolus giggles softly at the idea of Celina turning into a tree. Owin then mentions a place he heard about once from his mother when she told him about the big land and all the territories it had. “Is that where you live?” He asks and then turns to Celina. “You’d make a pretty white tree!”

He switches his vision over to Owin curiously. “Anything?” He asks curiously as the buckskin colt looked at him with great enthusiasm and wide eyes. A smirk suddenly replaces his sweet boyish smile. There is a spider on you! He thinks and giggles softly, but tries to keep his composure.

Aeolus then glances back to Celina and then to Owin. “I can turn into a sea serpent!” A pride grin appears on his purple stained lips. “I can breathe under water and even camouflage myself too.” He says taking a step back as his body changes into the colors surrounding them all.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: truth hurts, needed something more exciting | anyone - by Aeolus - 08-26-2019, 05:28 PM