• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i hear the south wind moan; adria
    Wrena

She likes it here. She cannot pin point just what, or why, and maybe it’s a fun cocktail of many things. She would be a fool to pretend it is not mostly Ivar – but really, it isn’t ALL him… Is it? No no.

Wrena waddles miserably under the gentle spring sun, down the western beach and toward the gushing sound of the waterfall steppes on the northern corner of Ischia. She rarely comes to Adria’s main island, she’s been living in delightful sin with the kelpie for quite some time – the evidence being the weight she carries ungracefully in her middle section. It’s time. Why? Who knows..

She’s really in poor shape to have a meeting, but for whatever reason the mood has struck her and so she makes the determined journey onto the main island to find Adria. Further discussion has been owed to the pretty mare for a while. She stands chest deep in one of the pools on the lower falls, surrounded by colorful blooms and deep jade moss; orange and blue fish dancing around her belly and legs. She drifts off into a light sleep as she waits for someone to pass by so she may ask where to find the leader, or perhaps she will get lucky and Adria herself will saunter by.

@[Adria] its shit, but. she wants to join and live here legit (stop squatting) haha

Messages In This Thread
    i hear the south wind moan; adria - by wrena - 07-24-2019, 04:54 PM
    RE: i hear the south wind moan; adria - by Adria - 07-26-2019, 02:40 PM
    RE: i hear the south wind moan; adria - by wrena - 08-05-2019, 06:57 PM
    RE: i hear the south wind moan; adria - by Adria - 08-06-2019, 08:26 PM