• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  the girl she's hiding horns; brunhilde

and all the quiet nights you bear, seal them up with care

no one needs to know they’re there, or i will hold them for you

She is of fire and perhaps of ice. Brunhilde, a spitting back alley cat in the body of a frigid queen, heats herself to whatever boiling point she has - if she even has one. It is painfully possible she may burn herself to ash. Lo’s little hello sends a furious chill down the mare’s spine, a chill that may be the only sensation keeping her from imploding.

A smile, shark-like in its biting capacity, flashes across Hildy’s lips as her new companion wades closer. She was not certain if one so seemingly apathetic could be baited to her side, but her pleasure has no bounds when the cremello comes. Embarrassment comes and goes quickly for the little flame: her stumbling hooves and obvious uncertainty blooms a searing fury in the pit of her chest; still, she masks her discomfort with that unwavering smile, golden eyes gleaming with the cutting curiosity of one never sated.

“How do you know I don’t know what will happen when I step into the river, Leokadia?” The cremello’s name is sweet and pretty on her tongue. Brun likes the way it tastes. The predatory smile has faded, but a flirty smirk she cannot deny quirks the corner of her mouth. “My name is Brunhilde, but I don’t mind the nickname Fireball.” She pauses, tilting her muzzle forward just a bit closer to bump Lo in a greeting. “It’s cute coming out of your mouth.”

Some might call Brunhilde a goddamn idiot - or even out of fucking control - with her perpetual ability to go from angrily ashamed to sexual deviant in an instant. If she could respond to those that might criticize her, though, she would offer that alluring smile and a bat of her eyes - and maybe even a few words on how she has just discovered her sexuality and just cannot help herself.

“What else is cute coming out of your mouth?” She blinks wide, girlish eyes. Ever innocent.

brunhilde

@[Leokadia] i am shipping them very hard now. plz break her heart

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the girl she's hiding horns; brunhilde - by brunhilde - 08-09-2019, 12:23 AM